Who Did I Chase?

Guest Cantbearsed

Guest Cantbearsed

Hi all. Last Saturday (17/4/04) I was near Whipsenade Zoo delivering a car part (It's my job!) and as I left the chap's workshop I followed a RH down the hill towards Eddlesborough. He turned left at the junction and headed off back into the countryside and I had to trundle back into Luton in my diseasel van. The Robin Hood was silver with Red wheel arches and a ST/ST exhaust.

When he headed off away from me, I could hear the engine note long after the car had disappeared from view B) . Excellent!

Regards

Dale (luton)

Guest Alasdair

That would have been me (fame at last!). It was a nice day so I went out for a potter around the lanes. My wife was with me so wasn't going too fast, not that I do anyway of course. I bought the car ready built and the builder replaced the side and rear panels with aluminium, hence the silver colour.

And having just found out how to add a picture...

post-13-1082549475.jpg

Guest Alasdair

P.S. - I remember you now! I was on my way down the hill and you were in a small white van, you caught up (wife with me, remember) and got quite close at one point then had a bit of a slide on one of the corners!