Air Rivet Gun

Shandylegs

Had a couple of days off work to try to progress the Zero build. After breaking two hand held rivet guns in a day and wrecking my soft office boy hands, I'm on the look out for an Air rivet gun.

Before I go and part with silly amounts of money at machine mart, I don't suppose anyone who has completed their build has one they wish to part with?

Thanks......

Guest carl leonard

I would not bother buying a cheap air rivet gun - they don't last very long the collet fails after extensive use.

I've been using a "Stanley" hand held rivet gun for more last 3 builds and never had a problem. The most recent build is using 4mm rivets to hold the alley floor in place and these take some putting in! The only slight problem you get is with your 'Grip" - but the pain soon wears off after a couple of beers!

carl.

Plus one for the above, I've had a Kobe riveter for 6 years and still good as new.

It will do 1/8th upto 1/4" rivets with ease.

I'm afraid this is one of those instances where you get what you pay for mate.

Your welcome to borrow mine so long as you remember where it lives and pinkie promise to replace

it should anything happen.

Guest mower man

Lazy tongs!! cheaper than air riviter and you can get serious pull with little effort ,I have pulled 8mm rivets with a set , I can loan you a set at hoodie rates ,pm me mower man