Daughters

Guest no1carmaddad

Guest no1carmaddad

:boohoo: I have a fifteen year old can anyone help, they're alot more complicated than a 2.0l injection pinto. I think mine needs a complete rewiring, Or should I just lay it up for a few years in the garage. :gdit: :boohoo:

I have just completed my third.

I found the initial setup enjoyable, :D

but had to have the first two professionally delivered, due to

lack of experience.

I true Hoody fashion, I then decided to deliver the third myself,

due to the slow arrival of the booked professional.

Despite lengthy periods of depression, frustration, bankruptcy, and loud noises late at night, (exactly the same experiences I had building the 2B), all 3 have now been completed to a satisfactory level.

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES attempt to understand or tamper with female wiring. It is fundamentally different to the male version, and can only be made worse.

My advice would be to watch all the videos available, pay the joining fee (equal to 110% of your income), sign up for Tai Chi lessons in serenity and patience, and just......

DON'T PANIC!

They all work out well in the end

Bob.

Guest Bazwaz

If you think 15 year olds are bad wait until they're 17 :gdit: and 19 :gdit: like my two. They argue all of the time, always telling tales try to get each other into bother, they're like a couple of 5 year olds at times. With them and my missus going through 'that time of life' AAAAAAAAARRRGGGGHHHH! It's no wonder i'm coming to Stoneliegh today and stopping til Monday.

Barry.

p.s. i wouldn't swop them though :wub: :wub:

Guest Bob Rowell

I've been told that daughters don't improve with age.

I am lucky having two boys cos, as we all know, they do improve with age.

I now take my 'little' boy (age 30) with me for runs out in the car, mainly because he's built like a gorilla and I'm a shortarse. Never seem to get any problems with other motorists when they see a shaven headed Mitchell look-a-like with me.

Guest Bob's Babe

We have enough trouble with three at 6,7and 9 :blink: If we followed Tim's rules they would be strapped in the car for two days whilst we enjoyed the show :D Instead I will run round like a mad woman wanting to know where they are and what they are doing, who with, why ,when, etc when really I wouldn't mind losing them for 2/3 hours... provided they come back safe and well ;) How sad and confused are we? The teenage thing is great :wacko: You have to agree with nothing, like nothing and just keep handing over money. At least my Dad says this is what he did, I just don't remember it like that :wub:

SUE