North East - Bowes Incline Pub - Saturday 28Th July

Guest red7

North East Hoodies

What about meeting up in the sunshine at noon tomorrow for a light lunch at The Bowes Incline Pub? Maybe a little run out afterwards?

We all know the Bowes Incline pub, beside the A1, their address is Northside, Birtley, Chester le Street DH3 1RD usually plenty of room in their car park.

Directions:-

Off the A1 onto A1231, off at the first roundabout, past the trout lake on the left, heading for Wrekenton, not far to pub sign on the left, down a narrow lane to the pub at the end of the lane.

Let me know if your coming. Weather forcast for Sunday not as good as tomorrows.

Red7

Guest Phil_neast

All being well we will be there, be the first run for the car following some changes.... If plans change I'll try and let you know, but look forward to it.

Phil.

Guest Phil_neast

Thanks to Steve, Artie and Liz. Nice to meet up and see other cars. I enjoyed our little ride out, sorry it was not to far, but seemed like a sensible loop. I am really pleased the car behaved very well and I am building up confidence in its reliability.

The sausage buttie was great but I need a sleep now to 'work it' off.

Regards

Phil and Simon

All,

Nice to meet up and kick tyres. Now suffering from dashboard, wind deflector & boot lid envy. Sorry Artie & Liz had bother finding the pub. I should have arranged it for the Church Mouse should'nt I. A short run mostly spent behind a white van. I'm pleased to hear you Guy's are feeling more confident. We will have to get a run up into the hills soon.

Regards,

Steve

Guest shorty

Yes pity about the white van its the slowest one I have ever seen.Phil the car looks really good and that is a lot of horses under your right foot.looking forward to some runs out.

Artie

Guest Phil_neast

Yes pity about the van most of the way and the route was a bit shorter than I remember to be honest, if I had thought a bit more we could have looped through Consett and added a few miles in. Next time :-) Thanks for the comments on the car I am sure we are going to learn lots about it from you guys.

Kind regards

Phil.

Guest Phil_neast

Thanks,

It's good to see everyone's, as they are all so different. We are considering a colour change in the winter....... Black with red trim?