Urgently Need A Car Trailer

Kermit

Hi Guys and gals

I urgently need a trailer to transport my car this weekend........17th of aug i know its short notice but my Towing A frame has a bit missing.....

I live in the uxbridge area willing to travel to borrow.........and provide beer tokens

Cheers

Richard.......

Ring 07853034216 if you can help..........

You're welcome to borrow mine but Birmingham might be a bit far!?

just looked on route planner yeah id never make it back to you on sat........i have got to go to wales with the car to pick up my hoodie then to somerset to put it in storage then back to you then back to london ahhhhhhhhhh my head hurts..........but thanks anyway lol.........

<chuckle> No worries - no rental place near you? They're often quite reasonable for day hire, places up here put them out for £40-60 a day (and a deposit, of course)...

yeah i know was trying to keep costs down....................im cheap i know lol

Cost you that in fuel to divert via Birmingham ;-) hehe

Good luck with it. My trailer's mah-hoo-sive anyway, 2800Kg jobbie for transporting a rally car, so probably overkill for a hood (and might be some technical legality issues, depending on what you were going to tow it with)

Cost you that in fuel to divert via Birmingham ;-) hehe

Good luck with it. My trailer's mah-hoo-sive anyway, 2800Kg jobbie for transporting a rally car, so probably overkill for a hood (and might be some technical legality issues, depending on what you were going to tow it with)

i have a vauxhall astra estae 1.6 on a 2007 plate would it work?

why legally not???

Just to answer your question, I believe you car has to be rated to tow the plated trailer weight. So if the trailer is plated at 2800Kg, whatever is towing it needs to be rated to tow 2800Kg - even if the trailer is empty and only a couple of hundred kilos. I know - ridiculous. I've not tested the theory and have no desire to though ;)