1.6 Pinto And 4 Speed Box For Sale

Guest shaggy

As title suggests, engine and box available. Due to be taken out of my S7. Contemplated weighing it in, but if someome has a use for it, I'm happy to part with it for scrap vaule.

Ferrous value is currently around £150 per ton, so engine and box will fetch around £25.

Collection from Preston

Si

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Yogisetter

Is the gear box with it, did it run? I live near Cheltenham, so would get couriers to collect it all if that's ok? Would probably need some idea of weight, could it all be put on a pallet? Tim. I know I'm expecting a lot for little money, but he's paying, bless him, is he the youngest 2b owner??!!

I'm keeping the gearbox for the linkage and bellhousing as I'm after a type 9 5 speed and some I've seen don't have the bell housing.

Yes, you expect a lot for £20.................. I believe it ran, though have no way of checking. It was last run I would imagine quite a few years ago, and did a total of 316 miles in its present kit.

Not quite sure why you would want to build a kit with a 1.6 though as insurance wouldn't be much more for a 2l as a 1.6.