Shropshire/powys Members

Guest Friar Tuck

Guest Friar Tuck

I have recently joined the club, and am trying to discover any members within a 50 mile radius of Shrewsbury.

I am building a Super Spec Turbo, and am hoping to have it ready for Newark, but am interested in getting together for a run, pint or general chat ( preferrably over a pint ) with any local hoodies!

Please get in touch.

The Friar!

Guest Bob's Babe

:wub: When you joined we should have sent you a bit of a welcome pack that includes a list of Hoodies in each town in your area. Obviously we don't put full addresses in there, but if anyone is close all you do is ring or email Tim, we then ring the person you want to contact and give them your phone no. :D

It is early so if this is a bit garbled just ring Tim and ask him, :rolleyes: he can cope

SUE :wub:

Guest Friar Tuck

Thanks Sue

I posted this note before I received the list. At least I am heartened that I received 1 reply !!!!!!!

Cheers

The Friar

Guest bloke

check out locations on member profiles, im in south cheshire

couldnt say when my hood will be up! but... dreamin about rollin esp on sunny days :ph34r:

Guest Friar Tuck

Crewe is certainly the closest yet !!

How far off completion are you?

I sent off for my SVA test on 10th May, and have an appointment this coming thursday 27th !!! didn't expect it anything like that quickly

Oh dear !

I am pulling out all the stops, and am going to RHE on Monday to collect some bits, and hopefully iron out all the final little niggles.

I have to make a decision on Monday if I will be ready, spoke to the Test Centre yesterday, and they say that they can fit me in with approx 3 days notice, very flexible attitude and very helpful.

I am still aiming to have the car at Newark, with everything finished! (What an optimist!)

Must get back to it.

The Friar

Guest rhetorical-oracle

Friar,

I'm in Stoke on Trent, and I too am building a Super Spec, got it at the start of April, so haven't got too far with it yet.

Phill

Guest Friar Tuck

I will be writing up my notes and sorting out the photos once I have finished, if there is anything you are unsure of please let me know, I will help if possible

Good Luck with the build, as soon as mine is finished, I will get in touch, and probably have a trip to Stoke for you to have a look at how I have solved issues, and then on to Crewe to meet up with bloke!

All the best

The Friar

Guest Friar Tuck

Re: - Hawarden

Sounds good, but unfortunately I won't be able to make this one, we have already arranged to go out for my wife's birthday.

Will certainly make the next one, please keep us informed.

Cheers

The Friar