It,s Been A While.

duncthediver

The last time i posted was back in 2010 when a had a slight hickup at Barkston when the engine let go.

Since then the engine was re built and she has been running like a dream. I have not been active on here since then but hope to get out on the odd run in 2013.

Photo before she was put into storage.

Bring on the spring

post-3877-0-27083800-1360614340_thumb.jpg

Edited by duncthediver

Hi Dunc

Glad everything is ok mate. :drinks:

Long time since we last spoke. Think it probably was Barkstone when the engine let go.....again! Thought you had disappeared from the planet. :db:

Would be great to see you out and about again. I now have a new motor. A nice shiney new Yellow Roadrunner Sr2 (See Febs or this months CKC magazine for some piccies of it) Quite often have a drive out your way. So when weather gets a bit better I'll pop across for a run out (can't be wet out as I can't have the car getting dirty... :rofl: :rofl: )

Guest alfaGTA

although I see you have Holmfirth as your location.... have I seen your car parked on a drive in Meltham? :search:

Top stalking there Mark!

Welcome return to the forum Dunc, not all the south yorks members can be spotted outside your house.

Hi Dunc

Glad everything is ok mate. :drinks:

Long time since we last spoke. Think it probably was Barkstone when the engine let go.....again! Thought you had disappeared from the planet. :db:

Would be great to see you out and about again. I now have a new motor. A nice shiney new Yellow Roadrunner Sr2 (See Febs or this months CKC magazine for some piccies of it) Quite often have a drive out your way. So when weather gets a bit better I'll pop across for a run out (can't be wet out as I can't have the car getting dirty... :rofl: :rofl: )

Hi Terry

Yep got the engine re built she is reliable now :help: . Currently got her off road in storage awaiting the spring sunshine. Your Sr2 looks great and your 2nd build to boot, looking forward to seeing her. We will have to arrange a run out, i would like to get to the South Yorkshire meets but unable to get out anyware on a wednesday. Free most weekends though.