Cheshire Kit Car Show

Guest Fred2b

Well there you go!!! I can only claim old age creeping on!

Thanks Owen, for some reason I must have thought that you were someone else. Dohh!

Anyway, i'm glad you enjoyed it, are you coming to Newark with us, camping?

Superb video!

I missed the show but I was out in my 2B for most of the weekend and I came across 3 other Hoodies along the way. Two just south of Preston on Sunday afternoon, and one on Sunday evening near Macclesfield. Anyone owning up?

Ant

Guest mbate

Hi everyone

Just a short note to say how much i enjoy my 1st trip to the cheshire show, a big well done to jim for organising the northwest gang, i look forward to my next show ( garstang and harrogate)

mark

Guest Greg

Good job Phil :D I trust it's got more "feel" now.

I think I'll install a rubber bumper for future outings :lol:

And one at the front 'cos I nearly got Mitch the other week :rolleyes:

Greg

Problem was Ant, there was about 15 of us blasting around that area on Sunday evening'ish, we need more evidence!

Good point. The afternoon one's were in the afternoon ( :rolleyes: ) so they wouldn't have been at the show. The one I saw in the evening could well have been returning from the show I guess. Oh well. Just another of life's great unknowns. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ant

Anyway! what were you doing up in our kneck of the woods? did you get your passport stamped at the control?

:) :D

I was visiting a friend in Preston for the weekend. Had lots of fun sheep scaring on the moors near Clithero on sat afternoon :lol: :lol: And before you lot start, it was my exhaust doing the scaring. 18% hills are great fun :D

Ant

18% hills are great fun
aah! they're only the speed humps! come with us when we organise the "Hardknott pass" ride out later in the year.

PS.

Whilst I remember, i've put up a bit of a report on the website about the Cheshire show.