2B Camber Wedges

I have just got back from my first drive with the camber wedges fitted. I got them from Peter Bell on this forum. I have read all the theory but the proof of the pudding is in the eating as they say! What an obvious difference they make, well worth the cost and effort!

The "twitchyness" (is that a word?) in a straight line has gone, the car always had to be corrected a lot when driving in a straight line, not much but you were aware of, not any more! The bump steer where the back of the car would jiggle over bumps and ruts has gone as well. If these improvements were the only ones then it would be worth but there's more!

I swear the car rolls less in a corner and the break away at the limit seems higher on corners I know well and abuse regularly! :clapping:

I couldn't think of a better £32 spent on that car so far. Now I'm contemplating the GBS front end improved handling kit!

Guest russell555

must admit i was about to start getting stuff together to do the wishbone conversion,but after getting the rear sorted im not going to bother...

makes the car totally different to drive ...