Yokohama Ao21R Tyres-Any Reviews?

Guest alfaGTA

Guest alfaGTA

Bullet bitten! I ordered a set of 4 A021r's today, delivery due Monday. Will provide feedback once the car has a new engine installed, tyres fitted, rolling roaded, MOT'd, taxed and driven on the road.........

Guest alfaGTA

£252 delivered to the door for a set of 4, 185/70/13. The 70 profile is much cheaper than the 60 profile (the 70 is the control tyre for Brisca F2 apparently)

George polley motorsport.

What size rim are you going to Kevin?

Sounds like a good price. I had a good look around and it certainly looks as if they are your best option. I think I will probably use 15 inch if I can find a suitable combination. The rims on it at the moment are too narrow for that width of tyre so I am really being forced to change. I've been looking at every car I've walked past to see if its wearing some suitable alloys. I think I'll take a tape measure with me next week to see what combination will work.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest alfaGTA

Quick update after their first 150mile run out on combination of wet, flooded, damp, dry tarmac and even a little section that was practically offroading following Dan and his sat nav into Castleton the A021R's were great in all areas even at 40psi......... let them down to a more comfortable 22psi at Dan's gaff and they were even better on the drive home-more comfort and more grip!

Would buy again