Manifold

just raised the engine another 5mm and raised the gearbox which now means I have a bigger gap between thermostat housing and I have clearance between manifold and side chassis just got to drill gearbox mount and I tweaked the line of the engine which also means a bracket will fit on silencer now so a good morning but here it comes the bonnet will not fit now also I think might raise the radiator a bit

Similar morning to me, raised mine up a few mm on stiffer mounts, seems perfect at the mo, I could get away with higher if needs be, then got it started and ticking over fairly ok with Johns help. Here's my but..... Leaking fuel pressure reg and horrendous clunk from starter/bellhousing area on start up to the point where we stopped trying. Was terrified it was a valve or something but once I calmed down and we thought it through it was clear it was starter related, the engine turns and has run for pushing 10 min in total so timing is proven ok.

yeah that's why I stuck with bike carbs I know where I am with them .I have got them working ok just got to play with map a little then wait till get everything finished and then get it rolling roaded