Cycle Wings

Guest Julie Knights

Guest Julie Knights

Can anyone tell me where I can get two front cycle wings for my Robin Hood S7 in British Racing Green? They are 9" wide. The only place I've seen I've tried contacting, but get no reply, so must assume that they don't do them anymore.

I've tried ebay but can't see any green ones.

This car was damaged in an accident 2 years ago, and the wings are the only thing left that I need to get it back on the road.

Was it Kit Car Bitz you tried ? (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kit-Car-Bitz/102680786584037?ref=stream) ?

If so just persevere. It took 10 days for them to answer my three E-Mails to their Hotmail address. I wanted Oxford Blue and they had none in stock but built me some one-offs for £55/pair. They were then 10 days late on delivery but I have to say they are of good quality and importantly, 9.5" wide, which as you have probably found are difficult to source.

The only problem for me was that they were 2" shorter (front to back) than the standard SuperSpec ones, but that was easily solved by fabricating an auxiliary mounting. (See http://the-superspec-journey.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/fit-new-front-wing.html)

Cheers

Al

Guest Julie Knights

Yes, it was KitCar Bitz. Thanks for that. I did wonder if they had given up since they didn't reply, but if they're good quality, I'll keep trying.