Recent Iva For 2B Subk

PaulF2B

• 3 weeks later...

Another 2B off EBay and now correctly registered on the road!

After passing the IVA, I sent off the V55/5 form along with the original IVA pass certificate (seems a shame to have to give away the certificate after all the hard work to get one, but I took a copy!), along with copies of Insurance certificate, my driving licence, + 12 Months PLG Tax fee (£230) + £55 registration fee.

Within 2 Weeks I have received the new Registration number notification, the tax disk and a new V5 that has the new Reg' and lists the car as a Robin Hood 2B SubK :)

VOSA seem to have improved their response times from what has been said in previous posts with this quick turn around.

Just waiting for the new number plates to be delivered and to make the most of the rest of the summer!

Hope to see many of you at Donnington!

:D

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
Guest mdav1970

Hi Paul,

I hope they remain that quick, i sent it all off 2 weeks ago and i'm still waiting to hear back. I keep checking the bank account to see if the cheque gets paid to give an indication they are processing it.

Might be impatient and ring them today :acute: as i want some use out of the car this year..

Thanks...Mark

Hi Mark,

Yes, I think it's worth a phone call, if only to confirm they have all the info' & forms they need.

Maybe I just struck lucky, or all the registration department have been seconded to help sort out their current on-line road tax issues!

Hope you get it through soon, so you can get the plates made and on the road :)

Cheers

Paul