Windscreen Broken

Guest Luke

Help please, My windscreen is smashed, I was driving along and a big stone to fliped off the road by some big lorry and when staight thought the windscreen on my robin hood 2b, Does any one know where i can get a replacement from and cost or an alternatives (perspecs...ect)?

many thanks

Luke

Guest chris brown

RHSC do replacement windscreens at £25 according to page 51 of the current catalogue but I seen to remember Richard saying that you have to collect from factory

Hi i have a spare in the garage where are you.

I had to go to the factory to collect mine, so got 2. At only £25 its worth it. I looked in to a laminated one but a lot of hassle to get it kite mark.

Have since read about using a land rover screen and cutting down to size.?

Stephen altwasser (Hemel HERTS)

Hi Stephen, I'm in Amersham in bucks, Are you willing to sell your spare screen? If so how much? I can come a collect. Its abit cold without.

Luke

If you can make a wooden template to fit then they will have a patten to work to. I know the SVA needs it to be kite marked but this car is already on the road, do you need it kite marked for the MOT?

Guest paul mercer

As a point of interest. Did the windscreen shatter, or crack. I was told that the rh glass isn't laminated and shatters. Is this right?