July Lincolnshire Meeting - Barkston Heath - Heads Up

alanrichey

I know we haven't had the June meeting yet, but this is just an advance notice for the diaries. As you may have seen from other posts the problems with Barkston Heath have been solved so the track days are back on. Next one is 12/13 July so I suggest we have a get together there, probably on the Saturday.

You don't have to race, although I would highly recommend it, it was the first thing I did with my Superspec and it was great fun. It isn't a full blown race track, so you don't go all that fast, but lots of tight corners to throw the car round. And they finish off with a 1/4 mile sprint.

If you do race it's £50 per day but big discounts if you are new or bring a friend who is new.

Barbeque will be switched on so you can bring and cook your own food. free camping Friday and Saturday.

As usual, all are welcome. More details nearer the day or you can e-mail hoody.bill@ntlworld.com with any specific questions.