Crooks Cottage Family Fun Day 24Th August

Simon Parish

Hi All

I've been asked to post this by a friend who organises this fun day every year and they were hoping some of our members close by might like to attend. I may well make the trip down myself so if anyone fancies popping along that would be great.

Anyway here's the info:

Crook Cottage Stables are holding a Charity Family Fun Day in aid of local non-profitable Animal Rescue Centres in the local area and are after displays for the public to come and look at during the day. I wondered whether you would like to come along with your kit car and perhaps a few others for mainly the men and young boys to have a look round and possibly if allowed for them to sit in? We are trying to get as many displays as we can for males and females and with cars being a big thing amongst you men thought this would be of interest. Would you be able to ask your club/forum as to whether anyone would be interested in attending please. Fun day is on Sunday 24th August at Johnson Bothers Farm, Sutton Road, Walsall, WS4 0QN and starts at 10.00am. The show is held on a large field but the ground is good so it won't take out the bottom of your cars :-))

Would you mind asking for me please as we need to advertise the fun day and the more displays we can advertise hopefully the more people will come along.

• 2 months later...