Sparco Ect Bucket Seats In An S7?

Guest A.B

I have seen a few photos of S7's with sparco seats ect. I don't quite understand how they've got them in there?

The narrowest seat I can see from sparco is 485mm yet I'm measuring my cars floor at 480 with a 400mm lip at the top?

Have they actually built the cars around the seat or am I looking at a wider body car by mistake?

What sort of opening does your car have to get the seats in? Is it wider than an S7.

Do the edges of the seat bend in a little? The only other options I see that fit are the;

Cobra racer pro: http://www.sportseats4u.co.uk/index.php?_a=viewProd&productId=886

Cobra historic:

http://www.sportseats4u.co.uk/index.php?_a=viewProd&productId=1688

Wouldn't get much change from £500 a seat though and can't see them coming up second hand often.

Corbeau do a few seats but they don't look like they'd stand the test of time.

Lotus Elise seats start around £400 a pair on eBay.

Anybody seen anything else? I'm 5' 10 and 10st so should fit into anything

Guest mower man

Google Richfeild seats in Nottingham they have a good range no too expensive ,I have had them in my S7 for awhile [8/9 years] the one I have are a little tight to fit but went in and as its only me that drives it set t them up fixed give them a try mower man :crazy: