Iva Norwich

Guest danny88

Guest danny88

Thanks again everyone for the comments, much appreciated! Retest is booked for Monday 1st December as Dennis is odd next week...I definitely agree though, Dennis was a top bloke and was happy to explain everything as he was testing. He was more than fair and gave me ample time to make slight adjustments during the test.

I also agree with the comment about 'it's like taking exams all over again'... I was very nervous last night indeed, barely caught a wink. But just goes to show I was worrying about nothing at all. I'm more than happy with the result today!!!! Very easy fixes which are all done already. So all that's left to do is give it another clean and that's it. Can't wait to drive it again on a week Monday, even if it is only to the test centre! I've driven many cars im being a mechanic in the motor trade, Aston martins, audis etc but nothing gave me a buzz like today. Perhaps it down to the feeling of self achievement