Curborough

Guest Russler

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tim Norman

I was 4th fastest person but still only managed 16th fastest time. :huh:

It was good to see everybody improving thoughout the day. Last year nobody got under 60 seconds where as this year quite a few of us did.

The gauntlet is well and truley down for next year <_<

Guest Bob's Babe

:D The dvd and videos will probably be a couple of weeks :boohoo: :boohoo:

but as soon as we get them they will go out!

Tim and I sat till after 11pm sorting out times....well, Tim did some whizzy thing on the computer and designed a couple of tables, then we went through everyones times. :rolleyes: they are now in the post to the people taking part.

We can't post results as it's not supposed to be a competitive thing??? :wacko: but if you know someone who was there you can visit them, they should arrive Tues B)

It was really great to see the boys have so much fun, they all got better as the day went on, I'm not sure Tim will forgive Richard Hall asking for advice on gears and corners before tweeking his car and then beating Tim's time :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well done to everyone.

SUE :wub:

Guest Tim Norman

Richard has produced a bloody fast car Zetec powered. He reckoned he was losing time changing into 3rd. So he got his lap top out plugged it in and upped the rev limit so he didn't need to change gear. Me I just revved the knackers of Bob.

He may be old but I think he more than held his own against the new pretenders.

Roll on next year and 400bhp with the NOZ!! :wacko: :wacko: :D :lol:

Guest Russler

Thanks for a brilliant day everyone, however I must remember to use cheaper tyres next time :huh: Most cars including mine are still work very much in progress, and so I look forward to the next track day to try out a few improvements. (including a swirl pot, it is annoying when the engine cuts out around right hand bends!). Anyway thanks again to all involved :D

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Tim Norman

All DvD's posted this morning. he didn't send enough so I didn't get one :boohoo:

I haven't even sneaked a look at yours

Cheers

Tim

Just remember though all comments direct to Producer not me