Curborough

Guest Russler

Guest Russler

not heard much mention of it recently, if I remember rightly there was the mention of the track time of saturday and a touring car race on the sunday which you could join in for £10. Probably got that completely wrong! So where I am leading to is what are the arrangements. i.e. are people going on saturday morning and camping overnight or is it just for saturday?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tim Norman

You should all have had by now final instructions including a map for curborough. A booking form for barkston heath will be in the next mag.

see you on Saturday

Cheers

Guest Bob's Babe

B) Not 100%, but Tim is picking up keys about 10.30am. They aren't allowed on track in a car until about 1.30pm so I suppose that will be when the fun really starts. I think they are doing technical sound checking, track walking before then.

All welcome to watch, there are a couple of track places if anyone is interested

:D :D . The kids and I are going with the picnic and football....I will try to catch the cars sliding off but no guarantees :rolleyes:

SUE :wub: