Exmo Rear Bushes

Guest mike

Does anybody know if I can replace the lower mounting rubber bush in the coilovers on the rear of my exmo and if so where I can buy new ones from? They've both been badly split for a few hundred miles now and they don't half make an annoying noise at low speeds!

Cheers

To be honest iam not sure what make they are, but they were an optional extra from robin hood, but that was oct 1996! I'll have a word at the robin hood stand tommorrow and see what they say.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Mike,

I replaced my Exmo Rear Bushes (Mini Struts) with Power Flex 100 Series for the bottom and 200 series for the top. I had to modify the top buses by drilling them out slightly, and the lower ones required the stainless steel sleeve drilling out etc. They seem o.k. so far but I have not done a lot of milage. You can get them from Demon Tweeks, and they have a table with all of the sizes.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Allan.

Thanks for that allan, but managed to get some from the robinhood/locost truck at donnington which they seem to think will fit but ive not got round to fitting them yet, so fingers crossed if the weathers nice I'll have a go this weekend and hope that they fit!