Barkston Heath Photos

Guest John Walton

I feel bloody sorry for him! :huh: That was a nice looking car. It also looks like a Mark 2, so it's not going to be an easy job to sort the front end out. :( The only saving grace is that it looks like MS, and not S/S, so new parts can be made and welded back onto it.

What about all the others that hit tyre walls etc. how much damage to those? <_<

Now I am reminded why I won't go on track with mine.

Guest salty_monk

Jim,

Don't be so boring! Any other damage was minimal or non existent & it was great fun!

Dave is going to re-build his car onto a new chassis, probably cost him a grand or so but that's life!!

You missed out by not going, it's a real chance to test the limits, imagine doing something like that on the road & the damage you'd do to yourself & others???!!

Jim,

Don't be so boring!

I'll carry on being boring then ^_^ The last time I took mine on a track (1st & last time!) I finished up changing the engine the week afterwards. <_< (Why do you think I wanted more power? the Pinto wouldn't give me enough, even at 8000rpm!)

What I will say, is top marks to John though for organising the day, and at such a good price. Well done mate!