Rollbar Camera Mount

Guest rizla

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bob Rowell

Hi Riz, I use a camera mount that I bought for on-track filming with my bike. I have tried it once on the car and it works fine.

I'll try and find the details and a pic of it tomorrow, then post it on here.

:D UPDATE the "rizmount" mk1 is a success,2xexhaust claps at £1.25 and a strip of aluminium from b&q £2.95,some foam backed tape that i allready had and a cut up 6 pint milk plastic bottle to protect the roll bar from the clamps(aka blue peter fastion) :lol:

it works a treat

some stills from the telly

post-11-1101649087.jpg

Guest Bob Rowell

Andy, your camera mount puts mine to shame, and I paid £46 to the guys at www.performancemotorcycleparts.com. I have attached a pic, maybe you can copy the bracket.

I have done several track days with stuck on the tank and there is no vibration evident at all. If Mike Shearing sees this he may be able to confirm the video quality.

The screws you can see are for extra peace of mind when I mounted it on the back of the Hood, I just screwed them loosely into my boot lid. And before anyone asks, no I didn't use them on the bike!

post-11-1101754740.jpg

We used one of those this weekend Bob at Mallory Park in the back of our RS turbo filming the Hood. Worked fine after strapping it down with a couple bungees. We have about 1 1/2 on DVD now!

post-11-1101849636.jpg