Create A Web Site?how

Guest rizla

:) i realise its a broad question,but ive just noticed i have with my isp a web space to create a site 30mb i think free but can be bigger

only one problem,how the hell do you make a web site,id luv to do it i have so much stuff on the pc thats fun,ideal for my site(if i ever get there)

Guest mark kingston

B) i used microsofts frontpage to creat mine...

i had never attempted any thing like it before but it is real easy. if you can use a word processor and drag and drop pictures and read simple instructions you can handle it..

the software takes care of writing all the code for you so you just work in plain english.

When you are happy with your results you just upload it following your ISP instructions to your space and hey presto we will all see your results. :D :D

good luck

regards

Mark kingston

Guest 2bsprint

You don't need instructions - it simple - you just watch the 40 hour video and realise that you are none the wiser because there are vital bits missing :-)

Serously, look at

http://www.w3schools.com/html/

Front page is a reasonable program to learn on but you have to remember that it will put additional c**p codes in that you don't need and may slow down the speed taht your page loads

Glynn

andy

you might want to alter the mail address from a proper link to a picture of your mail addy

a lot of the spam harvesters get their addresses from links like yours

let the spam begin

:p