Fuel Injector Connectors..

Guest Takumi

Guest Takumi

Hi,

I'm trying to find a supplier of fuel injector plugs/connectors.

I have a set of brand new DENSO (EV6 style) injectors that have a new type of connector, not the standard rectangular plug as seen on almost all injectors up until now..

The new ones are the same as on the latest BOSCH gen III injectors - I think its more of an americanism ( new plugs are USCar spec, which is waterproof and temp resistant)

anyone know where to start looking for this new type of connector.. the injectors I ahve were supposedly from a Jaguar XKR (Ford supercharged V8 engine)

tak

Guest Cantbearsed

Tak,

I work for a motor factor and somewhere we have the contact address/numbers for Bosch UK :D . See what i can find out and post on here. May be of help, maybe not as the plugs you are after are not usually supplied outside the trade or manufacturing industry. Still, a call to Bosch can't harm, can it? :mellow:

Regards

Dale.

Guest Cantbearsed

Right, here we go.....

Firstly, you need to know the part number of the Bosch injectors yours are similar to, or the make and/or model of vehicle they are used in.

Secondly, you call Bosch Customer Services on 01895 878197 and ask for Technical.

If they can supply you with the parts direct, brilliant. job done. If not, find the address of your local Bosch stockist (I work for Central Auto Supplies - it's probably not us unless you can get to Huntingdon, Peterborough, Norwich or Luton!!!) and get them to order the bits from Bosch using the part numbers Bosch give you.

HTH

Dale.