Bucket Seats

Guest allbejay

Guest allbejay

the seats

Only want £100 for them, i paid twice that, haven't yet used them but there un wrapped, i got some new wider seats so there surplus to requirements. i'm going to the detling on sunday too..

oh and there black but i didn't buy the subframes

Guest WHEELNUT

I am interested in your seats too! They should fit in a 2b/04 shouldn't they? Only trouble is I'm along way away from you! Send me a PM if you haven't sold them and maybe we can speak on the phone to see if something can be arranged.

Cheers, Malcolm.

Guest micky bigthumbs

Snapperpaul

dontjump at seats the 3 and 3a are very narrow ive just given a set to doc fox i bought them and they didnt fit..... odysey from intatrim or simalar .check all threads on seats

Mick

Guest allbejay

his right chap as he said they wont fit according to the measurements you gave me, sorry about that, i think most people are using the cobra roadster 7's

Thanks once again, i had a good look and sat in most seats at the show and i am almost sold on the Richfield RX1380 with head rests so i can remove the headrests and put the tonnue on... Any body using these?

Guest allbejay

Sorry all but they were sold this morning, snapper paul had first refusal and my local friend had the second offer, (sorry they were to big paul)

BUT if anyone is still after a set of seats my friend has a set that he doesn't want now his got mine, there corbeau forza 2000's there red but they are wide seats i sat them in my 2b they fit there but with only a small amount to spare.. There not new but will clean up easily and haven't got any rips, no subframes again, i can get pics of them in my kit if i helps, oh and b4 i forget there £50