Bought Myself A New Toy!

Guest cwing79

Guest cwing79

Picking a Range Rover up tomorrow in an attempt to get it kitted out for some serious off roading.

Yes i know i should be finishing the hood off as well but it was too good an opourtunity to miss!

I know someone in the Herts area has a Range Rover any tips and good places to go?

ps. sighned off work at the moment some prat decided to slam into the back of my stationary car at 40 MPH i spent the evening in hospital wiplash and signed off work for 2 weeks! guess that gives me time to work on some projects. :D

Guest docter fox

:lol: well it sounds like your ok after your accident but hope you get better :)

i thought about getting a 4x4 kitcar when i was looking for the hood, wish i could have both :p

have fun :D

Guest Stuart Ainslie

Great toy !

Bob-tail it and fit a nice lift kit to it - job done...

There is a place in Sudbury (Suffolk/Essex border) that has proper facilites for off-road trials, can't remember the phone number though...

Guest peter2b2002

Good choice of car a Rangie, I used to have one got hit once in the drivers side , a fiesta shot out of a side road straight into me , didn't feel a thing, small dent in the bottom of the drivers side doors and a small dink in the rear wheel rim , total right off on the other car though, his front wheel pushed into the drivers door oops , all he could say was , my dad will kill me,

pete2b

Guest salty_monk

I just drove a chopped one that had been turned into a Pick V8 at Whitecliff 4x4 centre somewhere near Bristol.. Nice people. Give them a ring, they might be able to offer you some advise.

Let me know if you want number, I'll dig it out...

Guest mreeves

I only got £3000 for my wiplash accident in this

car3.jpg

and then it took 2 year to sort out. So if anyone was delayed for 6 hrs on M6 junction with A414/M1 19th June 2002 I'm sorry it was not my fault.

Can anyone guess a ) what the car was and b ) what hit it.

Matthew

Guest mreeves

Yep Megane soft top hit by a artic full of washing machines being pushed by another artic with a tired driver.

The front damage was from the third lorry we were pushed into. We were all doing 10 mph on the sliproad when the artic at the back hit us doing 60+, according to the taco's.

Moral never get between 2 or more lorrys.

Matthew

Guest cwing79

My crash wasn't as bad as that!! wow you were lucky!!!

Picked up my V8 beast today all is well apart from it seems to be miss fireing a little its got new plugs and leads, any other suggestions?

Also yes the plan is to chop it down somehow probably into a pickup. Just need to start stripping it out, :p aah brings me back to my doner stripping days!