Motorcraft Amplifier

Guest IJW

i dont know if there different andy the amplifier has the numbers 83BB 12A199 B3A 095078 on it the multi plug i need has six wires coming out of it.

If (and only if) IJW does not want the amplifier unit itself, I'd like it please, mine is on the blink, have sent you a PM.

only need plug

sent pm chris

many thanks chris

received today just wired in and after over 12 months of engine sitting there set to tdc to find 1 and it started straight away (feels good)

many thanks again

ian

• 11 months later...
Guest muncher

HI. I have a Mini 1275 (bored 1400) which i like to change the distributor to ford 1600. I have the dizzy and the ford module 83BB 12A199. I did not get the plug for the module. Can anyone please help me with the layout so that I can connecvt this. This will be changed for a fuel injection system for the mini. I am running a TDo4 turbo with carb. Changing to fuel injection with dicktator management system.

Thank You

Guest micky bigthumbs

Wow Muncher i usually post on old threads :D it must be a new trend :D Welcome but i think you have posted in the wrong place someone will answer but your post might be moved keep looking

Mick