Superspec Wheel Alignment

Guest Deviousdavey

Guest Deviousdavey

Hi, I keep hearing a lot about camber wedges. Can anybody give me the idiots guide as to what they are and what they do....... The reason I ask is I seem to have a lot of negative camber on the rear wheels, can't say the exact degree but I can see me going through Yokohama's like there going out of fashion.

Any help appreciated.

Dave :o :o :(

Guest Battery Bill

Derek

tyres are not wearing

Probably covered in Oil so no chance of wearing out :lol: :lol:

Dave

Where are your tyres wearing? just on the one side of each tyre or both sides?

Hi

I've noted the same camber on my rears, but as its not on the road yet I dunno if its gonna be a problem or not.

On this subject (ish) did you guys see the new racing chassis RH had at stoneleigh ? To take a sierra diff but with rear wishbones and no trailing arms (so none of these camber issues). Pity they didn't think of that for the 2B's and 'specs <_< . OF course I'm now tempted to find a local engineering outfit that could do a conversion at some point after SVA.... :rolleyes: :blink: but thats more money and I'm fast running out of the green/blue/brown and purple stuff :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

e

Guest alan rowe

this might help - i've got a bit of negative camber on my S7 and since I bought the car have done over 8000 miles, running on goodyear F1's and there is very little wear in the inside of the tyre

Alan

Guest Deviousdavey

Chaps, cheers for your replies, I'll have to try and identify what level of camber I have, then I can compare to what you fella's have got and see if it's gonna be a problem or not. As yet the car's isn't SVA'd so I have no tyre wear at all. Helpful replies all the same.

Dave B)

Guest Battery Bill

Davey

:wub: Ahhh I see now :wub:

Sorry I thought you said you were going through Yokohamas at a fast rate, I missed the "I can see me" bit :rolleyes: :D :lol: