I Think I Joined The Right Club Here

Guest bugsy

OH. how brave people are when they are not face to face.

i am suprised it was not moderated or removed by some sort of filter.

certainly if you get away with it the site would soon fill up with abuse and the more restrained of us would move on...........

Guest chris brown

Sad isn’t it the bloke asked a question which we all must have asked at some time and within half a dozen replies it descends into that. Your right Bugsy thank goodness for RHOCaR

Guest Battery Bill

Shut up Baldy ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:wub: :wub:

(I know its just the same on a lot of the other forums, I know Joey is safe reading on RHOCAR Though) :D :D :D

Guest Andy Rathbone

obviously not looked at robinhoods for good value, and all they want to do is bolt together, not engineer and create a master piece, heathen wimps. some people have no class or sense of quality

Guest Andy Rathbone

Anne nonymous i thought it was a girls name. just shows how wrong you can be. :huh:

Bill its the first sign of madness you know, talking to yourself. Perhaps you should lay of the paint thinners a while :D

Guest timswait

Also, they managed to discuss budget seven esque sports cars for five posts (before the tone descended slightly!) and no one even mention a Robin Hood. To me spending £7500 on a car doesn't classify as a budget car.