Dry And Warm

Snapperpaul

After being caught in the rain today ( not in the Hood thats still warm, dry and half built) I thought, "What am I going to need when I finaly get on the road". Irvine flying jacket? not quite the style statement I'm ready to make and they cost a bit.

Kart suit? possibly open to a bit of ridicule (unless you are coming back from a track day and dont care) My old dry suit (scuba) but I will look like an 80's Dr Who monster and if you get caught short, well i will leave that to your imagination.

What works, What do you use?

Guest micky bigthumbs

A towel is good when you get home....Flying helmet and goggles and bin bags on the seats or get a hood but they dont realy keep you dry...when if like mine you can get your fingers under the windscreen

Mick

It's a 1997 series 3, un built and came with Full wet gear and Tonneau and i will fit it all but most of the time i will be open to the elements, so sou'wester and gaffer tape then.

for cold weather driving, you can't beat the cold dead sheep in leather and a crash hat (open faced with 1960's goggles of course!) full weather gear the dead sheep is too warm, revert back to a normal fleece type jacket, with a towel over the dashboard to catch the rain that comes in between the press-studs.