Video File Conversion

Guest salty_monk

Guest salty_monk

Anyone know of any good software to convert .3gp Nokia video files into mpg or something that'll play on media player?

I know you can watch them with Nokia's player or with Real player but I'm sending them to people & could really just do with something they can simply click on & open...

:)

Guest salty_monk

Files sent.... work stuff, pretty boring!! Let me know if you want some livelier ones!!

Have a good one of a Pug 405 doing the Pikes Peak but it's 66 mb!

Also got a copy of Rendezvous the other day - never seen it before, it's pretty good if you've been to Paris...

Guest Battery Bill

Dan

Also got a copy of Rendezvous the other day - never seen it before, it's pretty good if you've been to Paris...

Yes I like the look of that, we have Gettaway in Stockholm which is a more modern version "Excellent"

Anyone know of any good software to convert .3gp Nokia video files into mpg or something that'll play on media player

no but have got a thing thing that converts the other way though if any one wants it will try compressing and senig via esmail

have just thought (even after a few birthday beers) but surly if you goto nokia web site you can download the nokia player from the sie so that you can play said movies could be wrong but have been out all day

Im back on line at home. Story in chit chat soon... as you know i am away tommorow for a couple of weeks but i have just loaded cleaner from Descreet which is supposed to convert just about any audio or video file to what you need, however i dont have the manuals and it is a fairly high end programe.. if Bill has some trouble ( don't think he will) i will give it a go on my return ( I owe you a couple).

Guest salty_monk
but surly if you goto nokia web site you can download the nokia player from the sie

Yes I have it & Real player which also plays them but I want to be able to send them to people (customers) without saying to view you have to go here do this, click that etc...

Paul - Thanks, let you know how Bill gets on.

Dan