Donor Wanted

Guest Fred2b

Guest Fred2b

A mate of mine has taken the plunge and ordered a Robinhood lightweight. He desperately needs a complete donor vehicle preferably with 2.0 pinto engine.

We have searched all the usual places but they are scarce these days for the right price (£ 100 - 200).

If anyone hears of one up North West way, Chester, Manchester, Wigan etc. please let me know.

Regards

Peter ;)

Guest chris brown

Local free papers are a good also eBay but be willing to travel there are a couple of estates on there at the moment. It’s also worth sticking a wanted notice in local shops close to or on large council estates (I know not PC but that is where most old cars end up)

Guest Battery Bill
a wanted notice in local shops close to or on large council estates

Like Chris said, thats what we did and ended up getting a number of potentials :D :D

• 1 month later...

Fred I have seen one advertised in the local paper, willing to buy it, but I could do with the carb and manifold. If you want me to sound out a sale :rolleyes: give me a call on 07836639761. NW area.

Regards

Mozzer

Guest chriszxr750

hi there

i have a sierra that i was going to use but ended up with another.

anyway the only problem is that is is a 1.8l engine, but still a pinto and its in dartford, not up north.

it still moted till end of dec, it even taxed till the end of the month. i have changed the head gasket, i thought it was overheating , but it turned out it was the thermostat.

i have used it every day since buying it since the start of the year. as for price you can have it for 125,

that goes for any one out there. it is a good car, just ragged around the edges.

thanks chris