Rh Mirrors

Guest patrick

Guest Giggling_Buffoon

I have a set (from the super spec) - but you'll need to position them carefully, I couldn't get them to pass SVA field of view with the windscreen on, but some people have managed it.

£10 (plus postage) sound about right?

PM me if you're interested and will try to get them in the post on Monday

patrick

i've got a pair from a 2b still boxed, dont know if they are any different to the ones that G B is offering but if they are and you want them they are yours for the same cost etc.

G B not tryin to steal your sale just don't know if there is any difference

Steve

ps patrick fill in your location there may be somebody near you who has some you can collect or have delivered

sound very similar, rectangular and black with an attractive shiny finish on one side which is quite useful for admiring the backsides of any women you happen to go past!

but not quite as sexy as the suzuki gsxr ones that i have just fitted

Steve

Guest Vic & Wendy

Hi Guys i am also after a set of mirrors for the SVA, if any one has a set for sale I'll be only to pleased to take them off your hands. I will be at the Harrogate show this Saturday.

Vic

Barney the ones i have are still available £10 plus postage or you can collect on the way to or from harrogate if you fancy a detour - not going as i am working nights on friday and saturday

will pm with more info

Steve

Guest salty_monk

Get the tiger ones... £40. You just have to cover the stem with some tubing. Much better & easier to set up & don't make any holes in your bonnet...

Hi all,

I'm new...having only bought my RH about 2 hours ago.....driving it back from Notts I realised....I NEED SOME WING MIRRORS.

If anyone has a good set hanging about I would love to hear from you.

Glawrie@dsl.pipex.com

Also if anyone should have a good quality roof too that would be great

Many thanks,

Graeme

Jon,

I take It you gave Nara Batty her stocking back as soon as it passed the test? :lol:

Well done on buying a Robin Hood Graeme, let the fun begin

Oops, just noticed this is the wanted section :unsure: Have you tried RH themselvs for the mirrors Patrick?

Edited by Guy