Board Upgrade

Mat-Moo

In case you had not noticed, I've performed a software update on the forums. There are seceral new features and changes but nothing that will really effect us (but it's nice to stay uptodate!). One of the new features is the ability to post a picture of yourself (or car I suppose if you want), simply select "My Controls" and then "Change Personal Photo" to upload your own picture (up to 25kb). There has been an issue of the "Validation e-mails" being sent via this board, a new feature is the ability to resend this yourself (should be a link top right). Appologies to anyone who has PM'd "Admin" as I don't normally use that account, but all of the PM's there where to do with activation, so you should be able to sort youselves out now :). You will also see a new selection of avatars if you don't want to upload your own, so at some stage I'll try and add some 7's or something to make another section. You'll also notice that the "SEARCH" screen is far more simple now, and the results come out a bit like Google does, so is far easier to use. If you prefer the old version let me know, but I think this is much better.

Anyway have fun and let me know if you find anything odd