Drive A Car On A Bike License

Richard Grove

This might be of interest to someone - I spotted it on the Onyx web site

"A couple of customers have contacted us recently about buying Firefox Clubsports because they can drive them with only a motorcycle licence. This is because of a new EU ruling on 4 wheeled vehicles below 550 kgs. It is true, we have seen the letter of confirmation from DVLA. So bikers throw that Reliant Robin away and buy a Clubsport. One customer, 34yrs old was quoted less than £300 fully comp for insurance which just has to be brilliant. Ring us for more details."

Guest Drewsus

Sue - by Chavmobile I meant the Fiesta , all we needed were burberry caps, Kappa joggers & white trainers... :lol:

Richard, just messing with you, it's a weird looking machine but looked fast as F***... :D It looked like it needed a prop on it in the pits but seemed to fly well enough on wheels.

Sir Chris - You don't need to tell anyone, I don't hide away in shame, maybe if I had royal blood like you.... :p :lol:

Dan :)

Oops at Drew's gaff so on his account... who can I upset then so he'll get the blame... :D :lol:

Guest micky bigthumbs

I saw some cars in tamworth on a garage forecourt advertised that you can drive on a bike licence or on your own on L plates they looked like the old reliant kitten but with small bike engines

Mick

Guest chris brown

There are several "micro" cars that can be driven on a bike licence including a Ligier with a little diesel in it. There was a stand at the last motor show with several such vehicles on it.