Donington

Guest rusty

Guest Guy Wilson

Cheers Mark...Mines Coffee one sugar please mate. I will be laughing at your hangover though!

Rizla, more on track the better! Chance to test those new tyres of yours! :lol: :D

:D

I'll be there on the Sunday - The weahther forecast looks OK (allthough I'll be in my tin-top).

I need a few bits & bobs (no change there then!)

I'll also be taking RHE to task about the following:

1. How come my 2B Plus was supplied with narrow front cycle wings when wide wheels & tyres were supplied?

2. How come my 2B Plus was supplied with narrow rear wings (the stainless parts) when wide wheels & tyres were supplied?

3. How come they won't take my original GRP off me and do some sort of trade?

I also need a new bonnet half as I've discovered that there's a nasty scratch on it. That's probably not the fault of RHE but gien the above and this too, it looks like I'm going to have to spend quite a bit of extra money which I haven't budgeted for. :gdit: :gdit:

Guest timswait

I'll be coming for the day on Sunday, and be going on the track, has anyone booked their session yet, what time are you going for? Be nice to get the Hoodies together on the track. Also make it easier to show up Rizla ;)

Guest Battery Bill

Steve

1.How come my 2B Plus was supplied with narrow front cycle wings when wide wheels & tyres were supplied?

2. How come my 2B Plus was supplied with narrow rear wings (the stainless parts) when wide wheels & tyres were supplied?

3. How come they won't take my original GRP off me and do some sort of trade?

1 That will be what the first owner asked for

2. How wide are your wheels? I thought they were standard Arrays.

3. Nobody wants it in Red so they would be stuck with it (Ducks for cover ) :lol: :lol:

Guest salty_monk

Bill,

Don't you know the red ones are the fastest... :D

(certainly remember my red one going quicker than your blue one at Barkston anyway :p & Mr Brown's for that matter.... :lol: :lol: )

Good job I'm leaving the country again soon :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest Petemate

Can't get to Donnie. Wasn't going at first, then decided to go, now can't as I'm working all weekend. (yes chaps, WORKING - went back as I've got 2 cars to run!!! :( :( AND the wife wants all new carpets for all downstairs and the stairs. :ph34r: ) Hope you all enjoy the show. :D :D

Pete

Guest timswait

That was a good Sunday, I'm still buzzing from my track time. Should be getting some roll bar video footage posted if I send it to Grim, so watch this space! Many thanks to Bill and Joey for letting me borrow their helmet.