Outdoor Car Cover

Guest old_timbo

Guest old_timbo

I need an outdoor cover to put over my 2B (no weather gear fitted) when I eject it for the ocassional day or so from the garage whilst I work on something else. Anyone got any recomendations for type and supplier? I've used a Bradshaws plastic tarpaulin a couple of times but have found this is quite abrasive and has dulled the shine of the bonnet where wind has caused it to rub.

Guest salty_monk

I use something that looks very simlar to that from Halfrauds... £19.99

It's ok but a hot manifold pipe will melt it & you really have to add a couple more fixings on if it's windy...

:)

Ive just paid 33 squid for one that arrived Tuesday off ebay its called a Tybond Cover 100% Waterproof and has 3 vents to allow some airflow. Fairly soft inside and grey in colour. Yan

Try these people...

. www.cover-zone.com

I bought one of theirs for another vehicle, it has elastic edges and ties that go under the car to stop it blowing or flapping about.

I think they do one tailored for a Catering van,

Not a s cheap as a tarpaulin, but miles better .

Hope that helps.

John.

Guest old_timbo

Blimey, loads of suggestions. Thanks, I'll check them out this weekend. Think if I do a 'coffin' I'd need two - one for the 2B and one for the wife to put me in! Still, its a thought..........anyone know where I can buy a good cloaking device :lol: