Zero Build Manual

Guest mchi3am2

Guest mchi3am2

Hi all,

Very quick question, I've written to GBS about what instructions come with the zero and they mentioned that it comes with a manual, some videos and diagrams. Are these any good? Does anybody have a copy that I could see (I wasnt' sure if this would be commerically sensitive)?

Have other builders used this material or referred to it once and then not looked at it again?

The reason I'm asking is that I have never built anything like this before so would probably need a build order at the very least. Also, items like brake line, fuel line and wiring loop routing would be tricky without any sort of picture.

The forum and GBS have both been really helpful and now I'm just trying to find out what support will be given to me with the kit.

Thanks in advance,

Andrew

Guest red-col

Back in October when we got our kit the build manual consisted of lots of photos of random parts of the processed and a word document or two with very little writing in it.

So not much help really but we still managed the build in about 6 months and passed the Iva test despite never doing anything like this before.

However I have read in the latest magazine that the build manual is good so maybe someone who brought a zero more recent can advise on the current edition.

Hi all,

Very quick question, I've written to GBS about what instructions come with the zero and they mentioned that it comes with a manual, some videos and diagrams. Are these any good?

Andrew

As far as I am aware if you get all of that you will be the first LOL

All the info / pics you will need are all on here, just check out some of the build blogs the lads have done there are loads, and don't forget if you have a question just ask.

I am going to the fatory for some parts on Tuesday so I will enquire about the build manual with a view to getting a copy for myself. I know they have been working on it for a while so it will be interesting to see what the finished product is like. I still haev enough to do with my build that I could get some use form it.

never seen any info re the build . i have built several more chalanging marks before .

i just went with my gut feelings and built it as i wanted ,

graham