Joining Rhocar

Guest kleighton

Guest kleighton

Hello all,

I am quite new to this community, but have found the people I have spoken to always really helpful. I am not an owner of a hood yet, but hope to be somewhere in the near future.

I intend to join RHOCaR but thought I would wait until January as I believe the membership year runs from January to January.

Would there be any additional benefits if I were to join now (I understand the last magazine of 2004 has already been issued), and how much more would it cost ?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Andy Hamilton

No No final magazine is out this November. Just join now. :D

Only a few quid, and you get a sticker and a nice silver (or gold, can't remember this years) membership card.

There are quite a few guys on here who don't even own a hood, or want to, and that is fine, it is just a club for a bunch of like minded people really. Most of them absolute nutters!! In the nicest possible way of course :p :p

Take the bull by the horns!

:) join it asap,and become part of the best club around,i dont have a hood,but i do fall in the nutters group as almost everyone will tell :blink: :wacko:

seriously though,the amount of help and fun you can have in this club is only limited by your imagination :wub:

Guest docter fox
Only a few quid, and you get a sticker and a nice silver (or gold, can't remember this years) membership card.

i got my silver card but where do i get the sticker from?

Hi Keith,

January? you waiting for the sales?.

Come on get th' money owt, may lend you a few back copies of the mag to see what you,ve been missing.

As long as you can take a Joke, are willing to have you're leg pulled have the mentality to return the jokes and put up with someone telling you the battery should be in the rear you will fit in perfic.

Will put you through the NW initiation test tommorow (not scared at the sight of blood are you).

OH and a interest in Kitcars helps.

Mitch

PS Still fishing Captn, not a sausage, may try a different bait, i believe dog food (dried) is good for Chubbs

Edited by Big Jim

Guest coopsuk

Hi

I must admit I was thinking the same thing, but then I thought what the hell, so now I'm just waiting for my card, if I'm accepted.

I hoping it will give me the chance to meet up with some of the guys on the forum, as everyone has been really helpful, just wish I could do more in return, but as I learn more, maybe I will be able to help some other newbie's.

Aaron

hi, if your name is aeron cooper and you live in farnham, surrey, your membership card is on its way, its been on a sightseeing tour of the beuatiful south wales valleys, ive sent it this morning, LYNN

I Think the stickers were in limited supply, and offered as a 'carrot' to get us slow coach existing members to renew our membership promptly. Guess who didn't get one..... Mind you I did move house just after Xmas!! :boohoo: :ph34r:

Pete

Notice that for only having three tyres on this site I'm classed as 'getting there builder' Cheek of it!! Mine's been on the road since 1998!!! Mind you still not finished :lol:

Pete