Hants & Dorset Area Meets

fry61

Hi Folks, we have nothing planned for January -- most of our week-ends will be spent "out of the area".

February we can arrange a meet for any of the following :- Sunday the 15th or 22nd (suggest lunch some-where south of our patch)

Or -------------------------------------------------------------------- :- Tuesday the 10th or 17th ( suggest meal or maybe just a meet & drink)

You never know the weather may be kind & it will be a glorious day/night in which to get out for a run.

Wrap up warm & enjoy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi all, sorry for the late notice.

The February meet of Hants & Dorset crew will be on 22nd Feb at 12 noon for lunch at Wyke Down Country Pub, Picket Piece, Andover.

We will then proceed in an orderly fashion to " Whitchuch Silk Mill" for a tour & afternoon tea.

Numbers required please, then bookings will made.

Thanks, Bob.

The rabble so far :- Bob & Mo Dave & Jackie Richard & Mary Steve & Val Vic & Wendy

Any more ??? Please raise your hand. Thanks

have booked a table for 10 @12 for 12.30

Will try to squeeze more in -- if interested.

Edited by florin metal works

Guest Alan & Evi

Hi Bob,

As you know, we're keen to make new friends in this club, but I've been holding off making any kind of commitment to this meeting as our car has developed a slight problem with the brakes.

Will be trying to fix it tomorrow and if successful would love to come and join you (if you CAN squeeze us in?), but too early to say if it will be ready or not, so for now assume we're not coming.

If I can get it ready, then I'll let you know as soon as I can, and we'll just have to see whether or not we've left it too late.

Cheers.