Hants & Dorset Area Meets

fry61

Guest Alan & Evi

Is EVERYONE arriving in their daily runabouts today, or is anyone mad enough to come in their Hoodie?

Still undecided ourselves, but could be easily swayed if just one other was willing to get wet.

Perhaps it's still the novelty factor?

Guest Alan & Evi

What a lovely day that was, despite the horrendous weather - I'm VERY glad we were talked out of braving the elements in the Hoodie!

It was great to meet some members of the club for the first time, and to make some new friends.

Look forward to seeing you again Jackie and Dave, Mary and Richard, Val and Steve, Wendy (thanks for the hospitality) and Vic (that's a beauty of a car you've got), and special thanks to Mo and Bob for organising it.

Nice people. :)

Well I've got some pictures, but I don't seem to have permissions to attach them in the "events" forum (I can attach in engine, donor or chassis)!

I've had this problem before....

-s

Stick them in Chit-Chat Steve --- what possible difference can it make -- just head them " Hants & Dorset Feb Meet "

Edited by florin metal works