Build Dvds

Guest villacraig

Guest villacraig

I have bought a part built Robin hood project 2B but came with no instructions, the car is about 70% complete but i want to check the work that has already been done!

Does any one know if there is an instructional DVD on this build and how I could get a copy?

I have bought a part built Robin hood project 2B but came with no instructions, the car is about 70% complete but i want to check the work that has already been done!

Does any one know if there is an instructional DVD on this build and how I could get a copy?

Hi Craig,

I have the four videos on my DVD Recorder. I can burn you a set in exchange for Beer Tokens.

Let me know if you want a set via PM and I'll sort them out for you.

Hi Craig,

I have the four videos on my DVD Recorder. I can burn you a set in exchange for Beer Tokens.

Let me know if you want a set via PM and I'll sort them out for you.

Hi

I'm on the scrounge also. I have the original video's however my Old VCR decided to have 2 of the Videos for breakfast and lunch! If you have a spare copy either on DVD or other means I'd be eternally greatful.....

Cheers

Terry

Hi

I'm on the scrounge also. I have the original video's however my Old VCR decided to have 2 of the Videos for breakfast and lunch! If you have a spare copy either on DVD or other means I'd be eternally greatful.....

Cheers

Terry

Hi Terry,

OK. Send me a PM and I'll fire up the production line. :rolleyes:

Guest BanderaBob

Hey Fellow Robin Hood owners, I am in a similar situation also. I have purchased a Light Weight Kit taht ia partially complete, i.e. has MGB 1800 cc newly rebuilt engine/transmission, independent rear suspension, mostly completed body work, most of the supplied parts from the kit, BUT alas, the instruction VHS tapes are defective. The last tape, #6 ends just at the point where the Flyscreen is being installed. Does anyone out there have these instructions? (To be fair, I have contacted GBSC and was told that the DVD's are available for 50 lbs, but I feel that when the original part is defective, the manufacturer should make it good.) I don't want to be known as a whiney Texan, but that is a lot of cash to me.