2005 Members Group Closing

Mat-Moo

Ok guys and girls! In a couple of weeks (tops) I'll be removing the RHOCaR 05 members and demoting them all to Community Users. Please try and upgrade your account at http://community.rhocar.org/custom/upgrade.php if you have not already, but take note as to when I last had membership details (I only get very limited info, don't worry!)

• 3 weeks later...

GRRR - Well after shutting down the group, a few of you have tried to upgrade to 06 memberships. However as I have not updated the database for a while it tried to put you back into the non existant 2005 membershipr group. This has caused you to not be able to view the boards and other things. I think I have now put you back in the community boards, but if not please email me matthew@dps.uk.com - My PC crashed last Friday and I'm waiting for a new MB to come it - and in the mean time I have limited access to limited mail accounts, so if I have not responded, this is why!

Just as an update : NO I still have not gotten a replacement mainboard yet! I've now ordered 3 mainboards from 3 different companies, first one that came looked like a second hand 939 board?! (I need 754) the second one that came was a 754 but with only 2 memory slots (they no longer sell the one I ordered so gave a me a free upgrade!), and the third one which was in stock... isn't in stock after taking my money and keeping me waiting. So much for the easy to upgrade pc!

Ok, I'm finally up and running my new mainboard, and currently re-installing all my various apps/data/email accounts. The RHOCaR one is now up, and I have requested/and gotten the latest RHOCaR membership file and at last updated the site. I have. annoyingly enough, had a couple of people emailing me about there 06 membership. PLEASE READ THIS, I won't resplond to emails becasue you can't be bothere to read what I post here anyway, so your unlikely to read my email response (which would probably be too rude anyway :) )