Ok, Who's Having All The Good Luck?

Big Jim

Not a bad idea. I had a second hand washing machine, dishwasher, and tumble dryer when I forst got my house. Never had any trouble with them. A few years ago I had a new kitchen a bought new washer and dishwasher. I've had engineers out to both of them (under warranty), but the 2nd hand dryer is still going strong!!! :blink:

thats why i run a spare part company, for washing machines, cooker, vacuums, etc

they dont make them like they used to, u"ll buy a new w/machine for £160, its a throw away world, hence the name vacinc ( vacuums incorporated)

Your not the only ones with bad luck...

Since Christmas....

1. Blocked foul drain on Friday (get man to unblock)

2. Monday.. Un-blocked foul drain blocks again.. Found to be a cracked pipe (not caused as a result of the local curry shop before someone mentions it)

Have to have patio dug up, dig for damaged pipe and replace plus have new manhole put in. Replace patio.

3. Washer packed up.... Another man to sort.. Needs new bushes in motor

4. Thursday.. Dog cuts foot requiring trip to vet plus Mrs Snoopy gets puncture on the way

The worst happened before Christmas when some £!!& vandalised my hood

:gdit: :gdit: :gdit:

Can I have some good luck yet :)

Guest peter2b2002

I've had a bit of luck sold the bottom of my garden last year,paid off the morgage

and my chest freezer has survived 2 moves over the last 18 years and it was 2nd hand then when i got it. Don't makem like that any more,