Lightweight Or 2b ...

Guest Big Hammer

Guest warwick7735

Hi

They've been pretty good so far, I waited 3 days for my 4 into 1 manifold and a tank, but I wanted a different one. They say it should be here next week, luckily Ive ordered it before I really need it. I want a master cylinder like westfield uses in its car, does anybody know what vehicle it's from or is it specially made for them.

Many thanks

Warwick

Guest ScotMac

BTW, what tank are you getting? Doesn't RH have few different versions that will work in the l/w? When i picked my l/w, they offered *two* different ones, that they said you are supposed to take and somehow link together into one big tank on the l/w. It wasn't clear to me how it work, nor if it was optimal, so i declined.

Also, what about safety? ie, are you going to put in a fuel cell? Anyone else?

Guest warwick7735

Hi

They offered me 2 tanks for £150 which I declined, I'm getting them to make 1 long one across the back with a central filler neck ( looks alot nicer than having it at the side). If you want one phone RH speak to Jordan and say you want a tank like Warwick.

Many thanks

Warwick

Guest tim-b-74
BTW, what tank are you getting? Doesn't RH have few different versions that will work in the l/w? When i picked my l/w, they offered *two* different ones, that they said you are supposed to take and somehow link together into one big tank on the l/w. It wasn't clear to me how it work, nor if it was optimal, so i declined.

Also, what about safety? ie, are you going to put in a fuel cell? Anyone

hello all, i did buy the 2 fuel tanks, i`m linking them together using a switchable 1 way valve, so when its tracked i can use 1 tank to offset the weight of the driver, but as warwick asked, has anyone got any ideas for the master cylinder?

cheers tim

Guest warwick7735

Hi

I found a part No. but have been unable to get one as Girling say it's an obsolete part. I'm phoning Westfield on Monday to see if they can verify the part No. just in case its changed along the way.

Many thanks

Warwick