Robinhood For Sale On Ebay

Snapperpaul

I had a bit of a laugh at the questions to the seller especially when i saw the last question from BB.

Is it you Bill :lol:

obin hood 2b.this car is registerd as a new car with a kl52 plate.the reason for that is that the guy who build the car,did not use a donner car.instead,he used new and recon parts.this a 1800 ford engine with a 5 speed gearbox.this has less than a thousand miles sinse finished.all the machanical fine tunning that you find when a car like this is done is sorted out by myself.

with this car there is a file almost 1 ince thick with receipts and history,all of that ads up to more than £7000.with this car is also the winter/rain gear,spare windscrean and a nose bar which is requerd by sva.

2 things that i have to mension is that i tried to change the wippers and took it apart.that is not fitted now,but i still have all the parts.on the right hand side wheelarch there is a scratch.very easy to forget how wide the arch is if you are new to this sort of car.

this car is more fun than you can ever amagine.it gets more attention than you can prepare yourself for!!

Q: Wot sorter funt suspenshunasit got slidin piler or wishbine. Ta for your ripli regards BB

05-Feb-06

A: dear bb double wishbone and independant rear. regards chris

Link

Guest Battery Bill

Paul

looks like a bloke with a "Thought Shower" selling this one :lol: :lol:

His spelling is worse than Chris Brown's :lol: :lol: :p

No its not me :p :p

PS the link does not work :boohoo: :boohoo:

Guest chris brown
what does he mean by nose bar
Good question I suspect he means something like Dax have for SVA it’s a sort of bumper so all behind it is exempt the mushroom test.