Sva Bolts

Mitch

<_< Hi All any one going for there test make sure the seat belt bolts (top one behind the shoulders) are high tensile. I went for my test today and it was one of the things he picked up. Easy replaced but anoying when they are supplied with kit and have to fit inside a tube had to order some from my local supplier as he didnt stock the fine metric thread.

Mitch

Guest Taffy Rob

Mitch,

hiya, you had your SVA today? Much else to do? And when's the retest? :rolleyes:

p.s. are they going to have to think of a new nickname for you now? Could I propose 'I actually finished it sometime'??? :unsure:

Rob

:rolleyes: Hi Rob

Just a few tweeks ,sharp edge i missed on windscreen pillers, reposition fog light, washerjet needs changing for a round plastic one,biggest one is speedo was reading incorrectly i will have to move the needle higher to compensate, other than that straight forward tweeks, not bad to say it was still having the wipers fitted at 9pm Mon night. The time flys when you get the date, now needs MOT (was supposed to get done on Monday but wasnt ready). Passed on noise (just) and all other major parts no probs.

Retest next week, then wales trip.

See you there?

Mitch (very nearly finshed now)

Blackburn

PS bring the Guitar