Ulgy

Guest vacinc

Guest paul thompson

I Like it becuase it is not the standard "7" don't knwo if I want one with a smart engine, perhaps with a Busa or something could be a lot of fun. I like the concept but could be a tad better in one or two areas, otherwise Nice!

Guest ScotMac

You say that like it is a bad thing, Stu.

I like the aggressive styling of the car, but would hold off final judgement of it, based on whether what is underneath actually backs up that outside aggressiveness.

Guest timswait

I actually quite like the styling too, although I'm not sure I really want one. But why use a Smart car as a donor?! A lame engine and a slow shifting gearbox make it even worse than a Sierra as a donor, and you can't even buy a Smart car very cheaply to canabilise! Also from the two pics which show the chassis it looks pretty lame, but then I suppose it doesn't exactly have much power to cope with. :lol:

I actually quite like the smart coupe/roadster. The main complaints from reviews of it seem to be: lack of power, awful gearbox (semi automatic, very slow gear-change), and understeer. Surely fit a Hayabusa or similar and all of those problems are cured at a stroke! ;)

Guest ScotMac

Interesting. I just watched the video. Would have to learn german to get more out of it...but it appears to be a very easy kit to build. They actually appear to build one in their showroom in the video!!!

The engine looks like it might be underpowered (just from the video, no specs), and i have never liked a rear engine, in terms of handling.

Guest timswait

Underpowered would definitey be the case, don't know the bhp, but it's only 600cc, and don't think in motorbike terms! Still maybe you could get a tuning company to fit an uprated power unit, a large rubber band for example. :p